IPID is excited to be co-hosting* the first Research Symposium on International Development and Equity & Inclusion on April 20, 2018.
The afternoon symposium will feature remarks from keynote speaker Kate Wolford, President of The McKnight Foundation, along with presentations and posters about relevant research…and of course, there will be food!
Interested in presenting? Complete the online application by 5pm CST on March 23.
- If you plan to present with a team, only one person should apply. That person will need the full names and degree programs of each team member.
- All presenters must be current undergrad or graduate UMN students.
- Your abstract should be 400 words, maximum.
- All presentations must be within the field of international development. If you are a Humphrey student and your research is in equity & inclusion, please apply using the Humphrey Equity & Inclusion Council application.
- You will need to indicate your preference for a presentation or poster.
- Acceptance notices and presentation/poster assignments will be emailed by April 5, 2018.
- Contact email@example.com with questions.