Join us on January 28, 2015 for the spring General Assembly meeting + an opening talk with Professor Brian Atwood, “The Evolving Effectiveness of Development Cooperation”
IPID brings together students from different areas of focus such as Public Health, Law, Education, Applied Economics and Public Affairs to discuss international development issues and plan related events.
When: Wednesday, January 28th, from 4-6pm
Where: Humphrey Forum, Humphrey School of Public Affairs
Breakdown of event:
From 4-5pm listen to Professor Brian Atwood discuss the aspects of cooperation in international development, ranging from the efforts to reach agreement on a new set of goals to changing financing rules and the important of mutual accountability in a donor-partner relationship.
- Meet and engage with students who share an interest in international development.
- Learn more about the 2015 IPID Travel Grant Program
- Join the dialogue and give input about events and topics that IPID could cover for the coming academic year.
- Learn about ways to get involved with organizing events and being on the IPID Leadership Board .
- Enjoy refreshments from AfroDeli